MIRACLE DAY - 10 TEASERS ABOUT IMMORTAL SINS

Digital Spy has released their usual 10 teasers for the seventh episode of Torchwood - Miracle Day, Immortal Sins.
1. "Look at me - do I look like a bureaucrat?"

2. Jack's wrist device has another fantastic use, though there's one thing it definitely can't do.

3. "Don't worry, it gets better… and then it gets worse again."

4. We get a mention (for the first time this season) of a certain Time Lord hero.

5. "I'd move in close, so I can ***** her and she can ***** me."

6. Jack's been around for a long while, and his memory for names is not the greatest.

7. "Alright, stop your nagging!"

8. One character mistakes fireworks for explosions.

9. "Forgive me father for I have sinned… so many times… and that's just today!"

10. Jack is a fan of marriage, though he's not above misbehaving in church.
    Immortal Sins airs on Friday 19th August on Starz and Thursday 25th August on BBC One and BBC HD.

    For all you UK viewers, before that, Episode 6 The Middle Men airs Thursday 18th August at 9pm on BBC One and BBD HD.