BARROWMAN UNCERTAIN ABOUT WHO RETURN

In an interview with the Conventry Telegraph John Barrowman revealed how he is now feeling uncertain about the possibility of Captain Jack returning to Doctor Who.
"Everybody keeps asking me and if I'm offered I would love to," says Barrowman. "I think it would be great. There is no plan to do that. No one has come forward. I don't think it'll happen. I'm always open for it, but who knows?"
He also tells the Daily Record how he will move on if he’s not asked to return:
“I think it would be great to be involved with the 50th Anniversary, since Jack was such a big part of the Who world. But, having said that, nothing’s been said, so I don’t sit and wait.
I don’t want fans to think that I don’t want to do it because I would love to, but if I’m not asked I’m not going to bang down the door – I’ll just move onto something else.”
Do you want Jack to return in series 7 or the 50th anniversary? We do!