DOCTOR WHO SERIES FIVE CAST UPDATE

Series Five 
- Neve McIntosh will appear as twin Silurians. She said; “I think Matt’s going to be really good, the best yet out of the new guys, and plus the stories have got a bit darker. I play twins, and they’re big lizard warrior women, one of the Silurian tribes that have been undisturbed under the Earth. And of course we get disturbed!”

- Nina Wadia (Eastenders) has been cast for series five as a villain, and she told the Sun the following; "It was brilliant to be let out for a couple of days to do something else and it was great working with Matt Smith. I play a bit of a baddie. And yes, like my EastEnders character Zainab, she's not a very pleasant woman - but at least I'm human and not some kind of strange alien life-form.".

- Sophie Okonedo was seen filming and will appear in episode two as “Liz Ten”, an apparent code name for Queen Elizabeth the 10th.