EVE MYLES SFX INTERVIEW

Eve Myles SFX has a new interview with Torchwoods Gwen Cooper actress Eve Myles, you can read a snippet from the interview below, and the full interview online on SFXs website here.

Now what we all want to know is, what’s happening with season four? Is it a go?

It’s all very positive. The response we had from Children Of Earth was mind-blowing. Truly mind-blowing. And not just in the UK. America, Asia and Australia, it’s been a huge hit. So as far as I know, it’s all very positive and developments are happening.

They’d be mad not to carry it on…

Well hopefully. It was one of the biggest successes on the BBC last year. So let’s keep our fingers crossed. That’s my dog farting. Sorry!

No worries! On a similar note, what’s all this about a possible US version? Have you booked your plane tickets?

Honestly, I am the worst person in the world at keeping secrets because my face is so expressive. I say one thing and my face will say something else. But truly, I’m waiting with everyone else to have the thumbs up. We don’t know. That’s god’s honest truth. We’ve no idea how, what or where they’re going to do it. I wish I could give you some juicy gossip, like we’re doing 55 episodes and it’s being filmed in the Antarctic, but I just don’t know.